Visibility of objects in PB32

dlweber

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am trying to make some buttons disappear on a PV unless a certain bit is set (I am used this being referred to as visibility.)
I have never used PanelBuilder32 before, my first project here is to convert away from PV. For unrelated reasons we are not able to change this panel at this time, and of course the COO wants this done immediately.

The objects I am trying to make disappear is five buttons (up/down selects and an enter) and a change screen button.

The problem is I cannot find where to do this at, in the object properties tab there is no option for it and the help function does not work on this version of windows. I have looked through many drop downs and hovered over the icons with no luck.
If it script that needs to be wrote can someone give me a sample of the code?

Or is this just not possible?

PanelBuilder32 03.83.01 B7
PV600 RiO
SLC5/04