VMware-can ping but rslinx cannot detect the PLC

Also, to the OP's original question, I've had better luck with a bridged Ethernet connection in VMWare when using RSLinx. It is not necessary to use the network configuration tool. You can simply go to the VM settings in player and change the settings. The disadvantage is that the VM needs a unique IP address, which may be a problem in some situations.

Hi Guys,

Thank you all for your advice .. Problem Solve, I set the VM Network Adapter to Bridged and everything work perfectly..

Case Close

Cheers,

hi all maybe you can help me
i want to instal a driver for TSXCUSB485 in VMWARE
but VMware doesnt recognize the USB port
the VMware settings said that my USB controlers is Present is enable
but that not true
when i turn on the vmware it show me a message:
HOST USB device connections disabled.
the connection to the VMware USB Arbitration Service was unsuccessful. please check the status of this servicein the Microsoft Management Console.

i cant find Microsoft Management Console
thanks

go to Start -> Run and enter "mmc", then click "OK"

If you don't see "Services" on the left, click "File" -> "Add/Remove Snap-in...". Click "Add". Scroll to "Services" and click "Add". Click "OK".