VMWare WorkStation

celichi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Fellow Techies,

I was wondering if anyone had a good setup from Host to Guest wrt network configuration.

When I use the ME Transfer, it can take upwards of 30 minutes, and I know it has something to do with the routing in the Network Editor and how I have it configured.

I like to have the Internet on one NIC and PLC Network on the other NIC.

On the Host, I have the onboard NIC, as well as a dual NIC on a PCI-e card.

No wireless NICs on board.

The Internet is useful for eCatcher, and Rockwell Activations.
The PLC Static IP Network is obviously a necessity for the VM to talk to the Automation.

In the Network Editor, I have

VNET 0
VNET 8
VNET 9

vm-VNE.jpg" alt="vm-VNE

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am trying to use VMware workstation 16 player to configure RSlinx but have run in to all sorts of issues. 1. Not able to configure...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I know there are a couple of threads on VMWare and Rockwell, and it has been discussed before, but I was hoping someone could...
Replies
Views
I'm currently trying to setup a VMWare Workstation VM for Rockwell PLC's I would like to have RSLogix 5 v10, RSLogix 500 v12, RSLogix 5000...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is new to me - I used to connect Rockwell software thru Ethernet cables, now we got a router attached to the PLC. Having hard time to...
Replies
Views
Good Evening All, I'm having a bit of trouble getting my 1756-ENBT to be fully recognized on my Windows XP SP2 Vmware Workstation virtual...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom