VSD and Profibus

sort of, but you haven't shown the start of the temp area which is where LW 0 is.

Note that L LW 4 is the same as L Freq_Temp

LW is the absolute address in the local data area (this method of access is not recommended)

Hi Mike , So you mean that Temp area is named az L , so when I say LW 0 that actualy means a word containing the follwing bits JOG_CMD(0.0) ,JOG_REV_CMD,...LOCAL_CMD and up to 1.7.
TempHeader.JPG

And then LW 2 starts ,is this correct?
If that is right then I know where the LW 0 value is comming:D from.
LW.JPG

Please let me know if I am right?

Thanks

Last edited:
You've got it.

Replace your L LW 0 with the following

Code:
LAR1  P#Jog_Cmd
L W[ar1,P#0.0]

If, at a later date, somebody adds a new local variable before Jog_Cmd, the code will still work without having to search and find all LW 0 and replace them with the new address.

Mike , Thanks alot you solved my problem , I was realy confused.
If you can send me the information about pointers that would be perfect.

Thanks for you time again
Sincerely yours
Shahmirous
🍻

shahmirous
i assume you are using a recent version fo step 7?
if you go to general help - index and search for "pointer" you will see four topics on pointers that will help as a start...