I have a module & backplane, both made by the company called

LOGIC

with part numbers
CMP2
CMP2-BP

Trying to find info on them.
Thanks
George

Try posting a few pictures, someone may be able to identify it for you that way.

Thanks for the replys so far. This is in a Pago machine and run the servo's. I have attached pics( I hope).004 pic is the Back plane with one of the bards removed.

Thanks
George

WP_20140821_003.jpg WP_20140821_004.jpg WP_20140821_005.jpg

That is for the GMD04. I was looking for the backplane & logic board. Both say manufacturer is Logic.
I would like to find new/used GMD04 from RTA Pavia in the USA.
Thanks
George

Similar Topics

This is the motor nameplate from one of the powder hoist motors on the USS Texas an older generation battle ship, built in 1911-1914 ish. The...
Replies
Views
Totally off topic, but strange observation. I purchased a few cisco ethernet switches off of ebay some years ago. They are part of a home lab...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Please excuse me if this is too off topic here, but it is a programmable controller of sort. I have an Omron ES100P temperature...
Replies
Views
Which way is up and what's that strange looking bug? I was trying to login to micro_cr*p team_Shi* and it wouldn't let me because I exhibited...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have a hydraulically driven rake in a clarifier that rotates at about .18 rpm. When there is a process upset, the bed of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom