Which PLC Option?

whats with all the AB bashing lately

Terry, I must admit I hate most of the things that Allen Bradley or Rockwell have done or are doing, but after spending the last part of my career working with Proworx and Modicon I sure do miss RSLogix. It took them a long time, but Rockwell (in my opinion) do have the best programming software out there right now (as far as the major brands go). Of course, I really did like that MSDos Loader program for the Honeywell .. yeah, right.

Similar Topics

I have programmed servos from a handful of variety of manufacturers and series. Each time I used a PLC without motion functions. I have not worked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
Hello, im new to this PLC World, im a student currently in an internship, my boss wanted to know if i knew if there is any way to extract data...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a delta VFD ,it's control signal is from 0..10V or in Mamps (no -10..10v) my plc is 1251dc/dc/rly with analog output 0..20ma...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know which option I should choose from the drop-down menu? 'Memory card(ROM)' was highlighted, but might not be the right one ?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom