Write to PLC...which "Target memory" option?

Mas01

Does anyone know which option I should choose from the drop-down menu? 'Memory card(ROM)' was highlighted, but might not be the right one ?

IMG_20201201_144734_BURST002.jpg

Edit: On the 'verify with PLC' Page, the only option which shows the destination (PLC) project structure, is when I choose 'program memory/device memory', so this is probably the right option, but not sure.
I've not written to PLC before and the number of options is mind-boggling. And the GX developer manual is not very clear!

IMG_20201201_150029.jpg

Does it have a memory card plugged in, if not then it would probably be program memory.
Open up the parameter file and check boot option if there are no entries then it is probably in the program RAM (program memory/Device memory) only download program do not download device memory or symbols at this stage.
If it has been selected to copy from card to memory then on a re-boot it will copy the original program back into the program memory so it will revert back to what it was (this assumes the original was stored on a memory card).

Parameter.png

Does it have a memory card plugged in, if not then it would probably be program memory.
Open up the parameter file and check boot option if there are no entries then it is probably in the program RAM (program memory/Device memory) only download program do not download device memory or symbols at this stage.
If it has been selected to copy from card to memory then on a re-boot it will copy the original program back into the program memory so it will revert back to what it was (this assumes the original was stored on a memory card).

Thanks for this. Boot file is empty...

IMG_20201201_162731.jpg

That suggests it is only stored in the program memory as I said only download program not device memory or Parameter (parameter only needs downloading if loss of program or addition of a new I/O card)or you may change values in the registers.
ne suggestion is when you know everything is working in production and set points are what you expect (set on the HMI like speeds etc.) then stop the process (not stop the PLC) and then upload from the PLC the data memory (usually called main) this will take a snapshot of all values as they are when the process or machine is idle (not running). then if something goes wrong like you overwrite a data memory that should have a set point in you can download it if data is corrupt.