Width measurment withot a reflector

Prince...

I'm very glad that I have helped you in the past.

But lately, I have been frustrated at the lack of feedback, from some, regarding the "answer" that has been employed.

I appreciate your position... but... you have been around for quite a while... have you not learned enough by now to be a contributor?

I'm too far gone at this point to pursue your post further.

I'm too far gone at this point... because I've just come off of a 27-Hour shift, followed by a 16-Hour shift, followed by an 8-Hour shift, followed by a Call-In (3-Hours), just a couple of hours ago...I'm a bit tired.

And then, of course, MGD works the way that MGD works...

I'm really, really too tired.

Thanks for your Helps Terry

I am 2-3 yrs in the Job but most of the time I have nothing to add to what implied by 20-30 yrs experience experts...

But I will do my best you can be sure