Will this Circuit Work?

Well, I'm definately going with the multi output supply I posted earlier. Batteries would be nice except that some valves require over an amp for the 24V power and so battery life would be short or battery weight would be high.

This is a side thing so involvment will come and go. I'll post a picture and schematic (if it works ;) ) when I'm done.

Thanks for all the input!!

:site:

Similar Topics

Does anyone have any recommendations for Electronic Circuit Breakers with 0V Terminals built-in and Fieldbus (IO-LINK, MODBUS TCP, EtherNet/IP?)...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having trouble selecting the right circuit breakers for the "line side" of my VFD. The common advice is to check the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: we have Baumuller AC drive BM4463 300A 160KW, it drives Baumuller AC motor DST2-315BO54W-020-5-A (90KW;RPM 200; 365V; 215A;83Hz)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on a safety circuit and had some question about fusing. Incoming supply - 120V/15A Power supply - PSL-24-060...
Replies
Views
Been struggling to wrap my head around this all day, maybe someone else has an idea. I've got a pressure sensor connected to a 1771-IFE analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom