WinCC Flex panel calibration but no call

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just wondering if anyone has seen anything like this.

Just upgraded an TP170A from WinCC 2005 advanced to 2007 advanced.

Everything works fine now but one of the buttons when pressed calls up the touch calibration screen!!!!!

The button is for a part select.
Press = SETBIT M25.2
Release = RESETBIT M25.2

no other items are set for this button. I have tried different memory bits, changing the button, creating a new button, moving button to a new postion.

The only thing I can think of is when pressed the plc copies a string from one area to another that is displayed on the screen but on another page, but possibly the screen doesn't like the data that is to be displayed.

Any ideas,

-Joel

I had previosly tried a rebuild all, no help. And no other functions are tied to the bit.

I also switched the bit to M28.0 and had the same issue.
Switched the tag name and had the same issue.

I will try the HF later this week.