Wonderware error message

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
I saved a backup off a wonderware program and im trying to open it on my stand alone laptop. I search for the file in InTouch application manager and its added to the list. I click on it to open and get this message.."The application is being edited in another session, cannot edit this application."

This program is offline on my laptop and not opened in anywhere else... I'm not sure whats going on. The only thing I can think of is maybe I messed up somewhere when I backed up the program? I exported the whole thing to a flash drive?

Similar Topics

Hi all wonderware users As I'm new to this and cant find a solution for the error message STS=1E I'm using a Intouch v10.5 connectet to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a problem to export HistData Trend to csv file. When i click "Save to file" button in historical trend window at Windowviewer, i...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a recurring error when trying to import/create a new application using InTouch, 'Unexpected failure (8000ffff) caught at line 939...
Replies
Views
I'm getting an error saying that I have to administrative privileges to use Wonderware Designer. Not sure why I don't. It worked previously...
Replies
Views
How to solve the error BAD:Configuration Error:Not Limited in Wonderware system management Console Diagnostics
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom