Work boots.

Skechers Men's Felton

If you don't have to have steel toes in your shop I buy these (from Amazon usually)

Not too expensive, comfortable to wear 13 to 14 hours straight, don't get heavy after a few hours, good traction on oily floors.

EDIT: I bought Red Wings ONCE, they literally fell apart in less than 4 months and at that price should have lasted 4 years.

When I worked in a wet food plant, I bought Georgia boots based on coworker recommendations and they held up really well. They don't breathe very well but do keep the water out.

I'll never forget my first factory job in a bakery, also lots of dust and water and I bought the cheapest plastic steel toed boots I could find and they were okay. Four years there, then I went to work as a green tire sorter in a tire factory and everyone said, "Get some better shoes." I said, "Nah, I have been working 10 hour shifts at high pace on my feet in these $19 plastic boots for years with no problem." They said, "This concrete is different". I didn't believe them. They were right. I made it two days and was heavily blistered up.

I got a pair of steel toed tennis shoes. At that time, I stacked 3200 to 4000 tires a day, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, so no shoes lasted more than 6 months. Once I moved into maintenance, I switched to pull on boots after the first time I spilled cutting torch slag on my lace up boots. I still wear pull on boots, but I sit on my a$s so much, the brand and quality are not nearly as important.

That concrete had so much ground up steel mixed in it, you could stick a magnet to it. That was done to resist fork truck traffic. It was allegedly 3 to 4 feet thick too and super hard. There was so much metal in it, I saw a guy run a bead with an arc welder to tack a stock guide to the floor in a pinch when there were no places left to set an anchor. "You can't weld to concrete!" He said, "Watch me." Okay, a few pops, and it was ugly but it held for two days.

Wolverine Dura for me. I've been doing this for 35 years, and have tried everything from Redwing to Walmart. I have two sets of worn shoes in plastic cases...my wife gets a kick of saving my worn through the sole, duct taped shoes. I was in Russia for a month when one pair broke in half. I made it through with lots of tape. Never understood the Redwing love. Their heavy and overpriced IMO. My second favorite pair was from Walmart. Very comfortable.

After a tour of Saudi Arabia that shredded my ancient square-toe Georgia Boot motorcycle boots, I splurged and bought myself a $400 set of Danners that lasted almost a decade before the toes wore through.

These days I mostly work on composites and spacecraft, so the floors are smooth epoxy painted cement. I got a set of Keen "Roswell" model canvas boots with vents and composite safety toes, and they are a delight. They're probably not going to last nearly as long, but they are lightweight and suit the safety needs of my worksite.

Get composite toe.. you won't go back. You can also look at Merrell, they are pretty comfortable.
My most recent pair of Wolverines have composite toe. They are lighter, more flexible and keep your toes warmer during the winter months.

The only dislike I have, is if I have to drive the Hot Rod (during the summer), they tend to be a bit heavy on the accelerator pedal.

These are 6" lace ups. My previous pair were 9" lace ups. Those would have probably gotten me some serious tickets. LOL

I have used Wolverines composite toe for decades and I always apply several coats of NOR-V-GEN shoe oil, usually get 5+ yrs. out of a pair.

One thing to keep in mind the Redwing Worx line is junk and there's only a few models still made in the states that are what Redwing is known for.