writing to panelview 550

your assigned tags are 4BCD, need to be unsigned integer, you also have the semicolon character in the n12:X declarations

The first problem is that in your Communications Configuration you have both the SLC and the PanelView set for Node 0 on the DH+.

Most commonly, the SLC will be Node 1 and the PanelView will be Node 2.

Check the SLC program for the actual Node Number. EDIT: The SLC-5/04 is Node 1.

Second, you have the datatype for Tank_1 through Tank_6 set for '4BCD'. Unless you are intentionally using BCD, set this for 'Signed Integer/Int' instead.

It doesn't actually matter if you use colons or semicolons in PanelBuilder to separate the Data File from the Element Number, but colons are standard.

The first problem is that in your Communications Configuration you have both the SLC and the PanelView set for Node 0 on the DH+.

Most commonly, the SLC will be Node 1 and the PanelView will be Node 2.

Check the SLC program for the actual Node Number. EDIT: The SLC-5/04 is Node 1.

Second, you have the datatype for Tank_1 through Tank_6 set for '4BCD'. Unless you are intentionally using BCD, set this for 'Signed Integer/Int' instead.

It doesn't actually matter if you use colons or semicolons in PanelBuilder to separate the Data File from the Element Number, but colons are standard.

wasn't sure about that, been using factory talk so long forgetting panelview 32

I have slc set to node 1 and panelview set to node 0. They are communicating as I have no node errors. When I set panelview to node 2 it says required node not found.

I've tried signed and unsigned data types now and still nothing......It makes no sense to me why it isnt