Writing Array values to panelview

Burch

I have an application where we are setting up recipes for our system.

I have a an array of UDTs to store my recipes in the PLC (CLX), We are using a panelview 6 plus.

I have one screen to enter the recipes, it seems like it works fine. Problem is we have another screen that will display the values within the recipe...when I drive down though the array to chose the tags for my recipe view screen, I am getting an error saying "The item is no longer available". I am entering a recipe number in the view screen that will point to the array member (recipe) I want to view.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Burch

Before doing anything, can you see the data you need to be displayed on our PView with your rslogix5k, if positive then check your PV displays. If negative, check your program. Your data is written somewhere then is erased or moved.