WW InTouch ActiveX Controls - Control name invalid or duplicate

DenZ_P

Hello Experts and everyone,

I hope everyone is safe in these hard times. As for me, the work still continues on the field. I need help with our HMI WW Intouch v10. So i have added an ActiveX controls application which is Smartcode ViewerX VNC to connect to one of our remote machine and show it in the window page of the HMI.

Now, the code works correctly for the three other pages. Now, for this 4th page window when i added the ActiveX smartcode app in this window i just need to change the control name to the unique tag that is put in the quickscript of the button. Then i get this error below. See attached pic also.

"ActiveX Controls - Control name is either invalid, exceeds maximum length, or is a duplicate of an existing control name. Please choose another"

What i need to know, how to find this duplicate name, where to find this control names, so i can delete the duplicate name. Because for the other three control names, i dont have issue with length, or invalidity cause it has the same number of characters. So im sure that it is a duplicate name issue.

Please help! thanks!

ActiveX control name is a duplicate.jpeg