Powerflex 525

Dennis g

Hi Everyone I have a 1769-L33ER I am trying to get connected with 2 Powerflex 525 drives. I have the drives setup with IP addresses and can see them in RsLinx and under my module properties Drive Tab It says I'm connected in the upper right hand corner but at the bottom left the status says Faulted and I have the caution icons next to the drives in the I/O tree. Under the connection tab the fault says (Code 16#0110) connection request error. module not configured. Also there are three switches between the PLC and Drives The network has been tested as my wago I/O is working fine. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance Dennis

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me with understanding how to set/change these data types. We recently swapped from Invertek to AB drives...
Replies
Views
All, I have a PowerFlex 525 driving an agitator motor. The goal is to have the agitator start automatically after a power loss or a comm loss. I...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Im trying to teach a couple of labs on VFDs at a community college. We have some motor control trainers with P525s and 3 phase motors from...
Replies
Views
New to vfds. I put in parameters. IP, but I get ethernet flashing and link solid. What did I do wrong?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom