CompactLogix Message to Server

It's impossible to troubleshoot your issue using pictures.
As far as I know, unmodified AOI works, I used it many times.
It's hard to say what is wrong with your code.

From the manual:

16#0013
or
16#0015
The ‘Write’ message instruction Source length must be exactly equal to the buffer length+16.
For more information, search the Knowledgebase for Answer ID 515604 - Open Sockets Error code 16#0013 and 16#0015.

Page 35 of the manual is explaining the BufLen.
This is what you are sending
Message Source Length must be that number plus 16.
So if your screenshot shows 38, then BufLen must be 22.

But code does calculations for you so its hard to say what is wrong without seen you full code.

WR message.JPG

In the Rung 3 of the Client example, you will need to replace highlighted string with your string that contains the actual data. AOI will calculate correct message source length.

ClientAOI.JPG

Well...the gateway I ordered from RT Automation came in today. I installed it and set it up in about 10 minutes and everything is working fine now.

Gonna go with it as I am under the gun now to get this working. Thanks for all the help guys.