conversion s5 to s7

dek7

hello every body,i am new in conversion and in order to convert fb250 and fb251 (read /write analogic data) i want to know how can i implement fc105 end fc106 in source s7 ?
thinks a lot!

In Simatic Manager, select the FC105 or the FC106 block and hit F1 to get help.

If I remember correctly FB250/FB251 converted to integers. As FC105/FC106 converts to/from REALs, you will have to consider if you want to continue with REALs or INTs in the converted program. Then adjust your program accordingly.

Similar Topics

I'm stumped by something seemingly simple. I want to move the numerical value of an ASCII style SINT into a REAL tag in Studio 5000. What's the...
Replies
Views
I’m running short on time to complete this project (retirement looming), so thought I’d ask here hopefully save me some research time. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Currently I’m using ESA model VT155W0000 HMI and it’s communicate with Fanuc PLC. Can any one suggest can I convert ESA model to EXOR HMI eSMART07M
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom