Electric Vehicle Progress

Okie
So there is the Jeep I presume you want me to convert to all electric independent 4 WD.

I will need operational data such as max speed, range, average speed, maximum slope, average slope, average wind resistance, tire RPM for each of 4 tires (you don't need to count the spare I think it will be constant) going strait and at 5 degree increments of turn both directions. So much for trivia.

What I really want to hear about is that dog. How did he get that shiner?

Am I about to do business with someone who may end up in the clink for animal cruelty?? I really don't care about whether or not you end up in jail but in these days of Homeland Security and Political Correct can I not end up in the same cell just because I know your name?? Please submit a full report and a background investigation and supply me with 10 names of persons who have known you for 10 years.

Just to make sure - this is a somewhat bitter statement regarding the state of affairs of our society.

Dan Bentler

Dan, one more thing. When you go back to the Toyota place you might mention to them that you're just playing and trying to learn how it all works; thus far I've had very good results telling guys at Toyota places that and a couple of times also got me a service tech that had 'hybrid training' to ride along instead of a salesman. All the Toyota guys I've met have been more than willing to share what they know and try to educate. They really don't appear to be worried about reverse engineering... but I guess if you were going to do that on a scale that mattered to them you'd just buy one and take it apart back at your shop ;)