Looking for an old timer...

pmiller

Hi Yall,
I was wondering if anyone has knowledge about Rockwell Interchange and DOS 6.22? I had a hard drive failure on a machine in South Fl. I have managed to build a new computer and have installed the software, but when I attempt to go online with ABIC I get the following errors....

DTL_DIAG_STATUS error 24
DTL_E_FAIL, I/O completed with errors
I/O Completion status: 260
PCCCSTS04, Channel is disconnected from link

Hey Mickey,
Thanks for the reply, I found that site today and understand what they mean about the pushwheel but when I look at the CFG_KT.INI file it is not registering in my brain! I guess that RSLINX has spoiled me...

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I am actually trying to bring an old machine back to life. It is set up by a Simatic S5 CPU (95U) and a Simatic OP7. The old OP7...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to buy old B&R PLC adapter. One adapter is called BRADOL-0 (a serial to B&R-Converter), the other is called BRKAOL5-1 (a parallel to...
Replies
Views
RA no longer distributes a free toolkit kit to use with the CompactLogix/ControlLogix EWEB modules. Can anyone share if they have copy? Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, We have a machine that someone using RSLogix 4.42 downloaded the program into the machine. Since we have versions 2.25 and 10 - 15ish...
Replies
Views
I know this is off beat for here so I apolagize ahead of time. I am looking for a drum motor for a sidel blow mold SBO 34 model. Here is the info...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom