PLCs net site issues?

Same, been a lot of issues for me. I could not get to the site at all on Saturday.
Since then it has been slow and timing out.

I found out that on some of the servers on my VPN I always get a Forum Under Maintenance screen, but if I change to another server it comes up fine. Go back to that server and maintenance again.

And that's a highly rated paid VPN, PIA.

I found out that on some of the servers on my VPN I always get a Forum Under Maintenance screen, but if I change to another server it comes up fine. Go back to that server and maintenance again.

And that's a highly rated paid VPN, PIA.
That'll be because whatever IP address your VPN has assigned you (as far as the site is concerned) has been blacklisted by Phil to combat spambots. Happened with my home internet for a while too, the office internet a few block away was fine.

I suspected that VPN was involved, but for me it makes no difference whether VPN is switched ON or OFF. I also tried VPNs based in the US, just in case Phil was getting revenge on Europe :) but still the same.

Refreshing the Q & A forum this morning took about 10 seconds. Opening the first page of this thread was almost instantaneous. Navigating to the second page of the thread timed out on the first attempt, then loaded after a few seconds on the next try.

Paging around I'm getting a huge variance in the amount of time loading things takes, sometimes it's snappy and others it times out.

EDIT: And then it took me three refreshes to actually get this message to post because it kept timing out.

It appears it's only the Q&A, the rest seem to work fine like learn plcs, jobs etc.
it just took 2.5 mins before I could post this

My pages here load very quickly.

Have you ever checked into "Net Neutrality" where YOUR ISP throttles down sites that don't pay them for full speed service?

The government was going to take action against it a few years back but decided against doing it