plcs.net

Nothing bad or disparaging intended about this at all so please don't take it the wrong way.
But I could not help but notice that only 2 out of the 11 members that made a remark about needing to make a change of any kind to the forum, had a paid membership.

With the information that we are able to extract from the site I think the very small fee that Phil has set to upgrade your membership and actually make a financial contribution to this site is a real bargain.
(Try paying for 1 hour of A.B. Tech Support and see what that cost)

So at the price of absolutely free I think the majority of folks that visit here are getting an unbelievable deal from the site just the way it is. :site:

(I don't know about the rest of you.... but I don't see any advertising pop-ups appearing on my screen every 2 minutes to fund this site)

Thanks again Phil for all of your efforts.

BCS

Yes, I realize that. It's an advertisement and it looks real, but it does not work. Therefore, it is fake. I put it in the same category as a "Your computer is running slow, click here to start a scan" banner.

My friend,
Hop up off of your wallet and for about 16 to 65 US dollars (depending on the membership want) and that "fake" button as you call it will "Magically Start to Work".

If you don't pay for HBO is that fake also just because you don't see it on your TV when you turn to that channel?

(With all due respect) Read my post above this one, you certainly fall into this category.

BCS

Last edited:
BCS: That reminded me to get my subscription, I kept meaning to but I never remembered at the times when I had money. lol

BCS: That reminded me to get my subscription, I kept meaning to but I never remembered at the times when I had money. lol

Hello,
Again I am not meaning anything disparaging at all about what I said.
You certainly contribute much in the way of knowledge to this forum.

But its kind of amazing to see people with their had out saying gimmy, gimmy, gimmy and complaining about what they are not getting, but when you peel back a layer to see what they have contributed to the pot.....(and see that it is nothing) :unsure:

(Kind of reminds you of other situations going on right now doesn't it) o_O

BCS

Last edited:
I do appreciate the lack of popups and other things he could be doing. This forum fills in a much needed gap in information and answers some questions that even Tech Support has failed to answer.

I may consider becoming a member later, but this topic was opened up so I decided to give my feedback. I dont think anything should be overhauled. Just two small things that bug me and imo make the site look less professional when someone walks up behind me at the office.

Regards,