Proagent in wincc flex 2007

Siemens

It's been send to Siemens, I'll reply if I have more information Bratt.

Bratt said:
You cant never see the transisitions :cry:. First they told me that you could and the help file also claims that you could but i later got the answer that the help file was wrong!!!!

I have never used the GRAPH view i only use the text views. In text view the arrow keys work but they dont seem to work in Graph view. You should report this to the Siemens suport

btw

BTW, another thing..., in text view you cannot see parallel steps, and when Step numbers are not rising up, then the sequence can be weird also.

The only correct view is grafcet I think.

Bratt said:
You cant never see the transisitions :cry:. First they told me that you could and the help file also claims that you could but i later got the answer that the help file was wrong!!!!

I have never used the GRAPH view i only use the text views. In text view the arrow keys work but they dont seem to work in Graph view. You should report this to the Siemens suport

Siemens Answer

Bratt,

I've send this to siemens:

proagent_2007.jpg

siemens answered:

Gerry,

Hierbij antwoord van Siemens:

Op basis van wat ik zie op de screenshot is het gedeelte proagent niet

geactualiseerd ten opzichte van graph. Zie het geel icoontje boven in

het scherm.

Dus zou ik de klant aanraden om de volgende procedure te volgen :

- talen controlleren in de simatic manager en WinCC Flexible : zeker

zijn dat als je engels als taal in Step 7 gekozen heb, ook engels

geselecteerd is als projekttaal in WinCC Flexible

- s7-graph compileren met de diagnose info (alarm-s optie)

- eventueel pdiag compileren

- alles laden in de sturing (ook de pdiag blokken, de graph blokken en

de instantie datablokken)

- dan in WinCC Flexible het gedeelte proagent selecteren en controlleren

of de proagent objekten up to date zijn. Het Wincc flex projekt

compileren en laden.

Translation:

Gerry
The answer from Siemens:

On the basis of what I see, the yellow Icon in the upper left corner is yellow, this means the project is not synchronised with graph.

I would advaice the customer todo this:

- Check languages in S7 and WinCC Flexible:

Check if you have set the same language for WinCC Flexible and Step 7 as projectlanguage.

- Compile S7-GRpah with the diagnostic infot (alarm-s option)

- compile pdiag if necessary

- Load everything to the CPU (including pdiag blocks, graph bloxks and instance DB's.

- Then check the Proagent part in your WInCC Flexible if everything is up-to-date.

- Compile WinCC Flexible and load to the panel.

Bratt:

I'll try this.

I have tried with a synchronized project and i cant scroll without a mouse either. This has to be a bug.

If you have system alarms activated and the project is out of sync you get a message every time you restart the panel saying that "The diagnostic data is not up to date". If you get this message when you start the panel you can easily tell if the pdiag data is unsynchronized

Bratt

The complete project + CSV of the installed software is send to Siemens, they will check this out...

Question...

If we want proagent on an MP277 for customers, then we have to add around 300 euros for this option... ?

Bratt said:
I have tried with a synchronized project and i cant scroll without a mouse either. This has to be a bug.

If you have system alarms activated and the project is out of sync you get a message every time you restart the panel saying that "The diagnostic data is not up to date". If you get this message when you start the panel you can easily tell if the pdiag data is unsynchronized

:)

They told me to test the Example project MP377_PROAGENT

I did, still no conditions to see...

They are checking it out