Recommendation Needed, 15" Panel Mount Monitor

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need to use a 15" Panel Mount SVGA Monitor. Customer has specificed that it NOT be a touchscreen. My guy working on the project got a Rack mount unit that won't seal in a cutout, now he's out with a family medical emergency.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks,

ndzied1 said:
I need to use a 15" Panel Mount SVGA Monitor. Customer has specificed that it NOT be a touchscreen. My guy working on the project got a Rack mount unit that won't seal in a cutout, now he's out with a family medical emergency.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Thanks,

Try Xycom, now Proface here. Eventhough is states touch screen, I think its an option

Since we are a Beijer Distributor I'm partial to that but I may not be able to get one in time. I also need to kick my local rep in the shins for not keeping me up to date on their product line :eek:.

Thanks for all the quick responses.

I second the Xycom reccomendation. Good software, all the drivers you could ever need and reasonably priced.

Dont bother with Quickpanel or Magelis as theyre just re-packaged Xycoms with cut-down software.

Maple are ok and Siemens do some excellent panels.