RSView32 and Windows XP User Login

Mrgumbo

Hi all,
Has anyone tried to run RSView32 on a Windows XP Professional non-administrator account? I am trying to run a project using RSVire32 works 100k, but it will not start the tag database under a user/guest type of account, and it fails to run. Under administrator, it works fine. Any ideas, besides migrating to FTView SE?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi guys I have a RSview32 talking to a Logix5000 PLC using OPC which is not talking at the moment. This was previously running on a XP machine...
Replies
Views
When I try to run RSView32 on a laptop, I get this error. I don't understand why it is wanting me to delete the Program Files folder. Windows 7 SP1
Replies
Views
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has been able to successfully install RSView32 on Windows 7... The installer completes successfully, but...
Replies
Views
Hello... Curious if anyone has experience running RSView32 version 7.20 on a Windows 7 Professional 32bit OS. This isn't officially supported by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm on site to migrate an RSView32 application into RSView SE application. I cannot shut down the RSVIew32 application due to logging of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom