Sending e-mails from a CompactLogix.

I have been tackling this issue with my Rockwell site support and engineer and after a lot of digging, I discovered that the -L33ER isn't on the list of controllers that can send an email? According to the manual below anyway.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/enet-um001_-en-p.pdf

Would anyone like to agree or disagree?

From whatI can gather, the only controllers in the 1769 family that send an email are the L32E and the L35E?

I'm doing it right now with a 1769-L18ERM-BB1B with 24.11 firmware.

All modern 5370 family CompactLogix PLC (including L33ER) support email functionality.
I am not sure why this manual was not updated but this is easy to correct :)

Similar Topics

I've been having some trouble figuring out how to get the ip address for the mail relay server, is it something that I need to create separately...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to get this Ethernet module configured to send emails to our relay server but cannot get it to work. the EN2T is running...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm using a small program to generate emails when certain conditions are met like when a counter exceeds a value. I was hoping that...
Replies
Views
So here's the deal. I'm fairly new to red lion HMI's, and this job, but have picked up the programming enough so far to build screens and make the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to send an email with a Compact Logix L33ER. I used the example provided on the rockwell website, but it did not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom