Transfer 32 bit floating point to 16 bit integer via Modbus TCP/IP

Modbus AOI (and I believe the old application) supports only local EN2T module.
ControlNet bridging is not supported.
While Logix messaging supports bridging, this AOI uses sockets that works with Local Modules.

There is the answer OP has been looking for: they cannot use Modbus TCP protocol via an EN2T card on a remote rack.

Thanks. So can you guys give some advice,
1, Whats type of module can I use to connect controllogix PLC L73 to Vaisala system. The vaisala already tested by modsim TCP/IP
2, How to read data from vaisala

Something to bridge/tunnel/relay/proxy between whatever LAN the Ethernet module in the L73's local chassis and the LAN the Vaisala is one, might do the job.

It's not trivial, but not complicated either, e.g. a RaspberryPI with two ethernet ports could do it, but I suspect some vendor (Cisco?) must have a box to do this kind of thing.

In Logix, either copy them:
COP myInt16Array[0] MyReal 1

Or byteswap and then copy:
MOV myInt16Array[0] myTempInt16Swap[1]
MOV myInt16Array[1] myTempInt16Swap[0]
COP myTempInt16Swap[0] MyReal 1

This is correct and you do not need any AOI to do this. As drbitboy pointed out, you will need a Modbus gateway. I recommend either Spectrum Control Universal Gateway or RTA Automation's gateway.

Finally, we need transfer signal from QML201 datalogger (Vaisala) to Toshiba DCS. Vaisala TA say they only can transfer 32 floating point bit and Toshiba DCS TA say they only can receive 16bit int. So anyone can help me to find some solution to solve this issue.

1) as a test, can you use the Modbus protocol to transfer a 16-bit value from Vaisala to the Toshiba?
2) does the Toshiba DCS operating system have a 32-bit floating-point data type?
2.1) if not, how do you intend to represent the 32-bit floating point value from the Vaisala as a 16-bit integer value?
3) Can you provide links to user manuals (PDF, typically) that explain what the devices can do?

_