Zebra Ethernet/IP Printer and Studio 5000

Checa este ejemplo, me ayudó mucho a entender todos los datos que me pedía. Descárgalos.

http://www.vdt-automation.ru/files/kb32962.pdf

El que te interesa si el plc es quien envía los datos él es el de cliente y la impresora el servidor, si no alrevés.

El puerto lo consigues metiendote a los parámetros de la impresora.
Chécalo.

Hola me podrias mas detalles de tu aplicacion solo que ya no es posible accesar al link que compartiste.

Similar Topics

I am looking for some feedback or recommendations on being able to print from 1769-L32E to an Ethernet Zebra Printer. Any examples of your setup...
Replies
Views
I have a Micrologix 1400 and I want to send ASCII data over ethernet to print a barcode in a Zebra printer. The model of the printer is GX420t...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, I want to configure compact logix L32E PLC with S4M00-2004-0200T Zebra printer on ethernet network, and i want to send some data...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a requirement of communicating my 5380 CPU with Zebra ZT411 Printer. Is there any one who did this before ? Do we need to have...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom