Changing motor state color vijeo.

Shiro485

Hello,
I am using Vijeo designer 6.2 by Schneider.
I cant seem to find a way to do a color animation from images in the toolchest such as a pump or motor, so that I can change color depending on state.

Is there a way to accomplish this? Thanks you.

Hello,
I am using Vijeo designer 6.2 by Schneider.
I cant seem to find a way to do a color animation from images in the toolchest such as a pump or motor, so that I can change color depending on state.

Is there a way to accomplish this? Thanks you.

Use a colour resource and assign that to it

Similar Topics

Hello, I haven't posted in a while, my history is that I am a noob. Ok, we have an existing machine with an indexing table being run off an AC...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom