negate edge with tia11

danielchen

If anyone can tell me whats wrong with my program iam trying to ditect the negate edge of the pushbotton.

I have created 3 type of code.
No one is working.

It always turn on the out at the push insted at relise of pushbotton
Whay??

Please help

20160131_202443.jpg 20160131_202502_HDR.jpg 20160131_202521.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone can tell me whats wrong with my program iam trying to ditect the negate edge of the pushbotton.

I have created 3 type of code.
No one is working.

It always turn on the out at the push insted at relise of pushbotton
Whay??

Please help

Can we get some explanation of what you are expecting your code to do? Your tags are just tag1, tag2, tag3, etc, so it isn't very clear. Which tag is the pushbutton? Which tag do you want to be on after the negative edge?

Your problem might be that you need to use the N_Trig command or the N contact instead of the N coil.

hello mk42

falling-edge.jpg

Hello mk42​
Thanks for u fast replay!!​
I really appreciate u fast replay.

Concerning u answer!!​
Can we get some explanation of what you are expecting your code to do? Your tags are just tag1, tag2, tag3, etc, so it isn't very clear. Which tag is the pushbutton? Which tag do you want to be on after the negative edge?

Your problem might be that you need to use the N_Trig command or the N contact instead of the N coil.​
Well lets see!!​
I am trying to create module of detecting a falling edge.​
Which mean transport from 1 to 0.​
I try to catch push button i0.1 when it's release and not when its pushed.​
Every time as soon as I push button i0.1 the out is lit.​
And I like the out to lit up when I release .​
I looked at the data sheet book and I choose that symbol (N) like it says at the manual.​
look at the second pic of the manual .
that how i used it.
thank in addvance

rlo-negative.gif

Last edited:
hello victor

U suggesstion is good for one time use in the program.
I need to use it many time.

Beside!! whats wrong with my program.

Is it because of the s7200??
What should i do to fix it??

Last edited:
View attachment 39666

Hello mk42​
Thanks for u fast replay!!​
I really appreciate u fast replay.

Concerning u answer!!​

Your problem might be that you need to use the N_Trig command or the N contact instead of the N coil.​
Well lets see!!​
I am trying to create module of detecting a falling edge.​
Which mean transport from 1 to 0.​
I try to catch push button i0.1 when it's release and not when its pushed.​
Every time as soon as I push button i0.1 the out is lit.​
And I like the out to lit up when I release .​
I looked at the data sheet book and I choose that symbol (N) like it says at the manual.​
look at the second pic of the manual .
that how i used it.
thank in addvance

danielchen:

I'm not sure what manual that screenshot is from, but it doesn't match up to what I see in the help file, or in your program. In your program, the (N) coil has an address both above and below (two operands). The top one is the tag it is setting, the bottom one is the memory tag. However, this doesn't affect the RLO ("Result of Logic Operation", or "is this network true or false") which controls the (S) you used, thus it became true as soon as the contact did.

As VictorBit (and I suggested), you probably want the N_Trig function instead of the (N). You could also use a |N| contact instead of the typical contact you used for the input, and remove the (N) entirely.

hello mk42

danielchen:

I'm not sure what manual that screenshot is from, but it doesn't match up to what I see in the help file, or in your program. In your program, the (N) coil has an address both above and below (two operands). The top one is the tag it is setting, the bottom one is the memory tag. However, this doesn't affect the RLO ("Result of Logic Operation", or "is this network true or false") which controls the (S) you used, thus it became true as soon as the contact did.

As VictorBit (and I suggested), you probably want the N_Trig function instead of the (N). You could also use a |N| contact instead of the typical contact you used for the input, and remove the (N) entirely.

Hello mk

I looked at my manual and it says ladder program for s300 s400 its possible they are diffrent from ladder s7200???
If it is please send me the s7200 ladder program manual download link??

Hello every body !!
I think mk42 and victorbit where right .

I suppose the instruction should be /N/ instead of (N)
The first is for s7200 the second is for s300 and s400
Just now i downloaded the programing manual for s7200 and checked that.

Hope on sunday or monday to check that alive??

Thanks for all any way

U suggesstion is good for one time use in the program.
I need to use it many time.

Beside!! whats wrong with my program.

Is it because of the s7200??
What should i do to fix it??

you use wrong insruction. Use Neg or N_trig as suggested

Hello every body !!
I think mk42 and victorbit where right .

I suppose the instruction should be /N/ instead of (N)
The first is for s7200 the second is for s300 and s400
Just now i downloaded the programing manual for s7200 and checked that.

Hope on sunday or monday to check that alive??

Thanks for all any way

I'm glad you got it sorted out!

For the record, you are using an S7-1200, not an S7-200. Just an FYI. The 1200 is a newer micro PLC programmed in Portal, the 200 is an older family that was discontinued a few years back.

Hello mk42 and victorbit
I have changed the (N) coil with the /N/ contact.

I suppose like u said its an s7-1200.
And the /N/ contact switch ask for 2 parameters up an d down like my first pic
I have put for the xown prameter m0.0
And it still not working.

The down parameter ask for M_BIT
Wich i dont know what is it.

Mabe it is should be defrent than mo.o
Please help.

The "edge" trigger needs two memory bits. One is the bit that you are monitoring for the negative edge, and the other is a memory bit that the instruction uses to store the last value of the tag, so that it knows when the bit transitions from high to low.

In the second field, just put any spare memory bit, and perhaps for readability, label it "NTrigStorageBit" or something similar.

hello asf

The "edge" trigger needs two memory bits. One is the bit that you are monitoring for the negative edge, and the other is a memory bit that the instruction uses to store the last value of the tag, so that it knows when the bit transitions from high to low.

In the second field, just put any spare memory bit, and perhaps for readability, label it "NTrigStorageBit" or something similar.

here is what i done according to s7-1200 proggraming manual.
look at the pic below

please look at what i have done!!! whtas wrong about what i have wrriten?
what should be written at up and down parameter of the switch.(Tag2 and Tag5 Of \N| contact

what is M_BIT isnt it %M0.0 or somthing like that?

(please write exactly because iam not familier with all instruction of the siemens iamm using more the microsmart/izumi plc)

all iam trying to do is to detect the falling edge of the %I0.1.

s7-1200.jpg

Last edited:
hello bryne

You have Q0.0 switching in to Q0.0, so Q0.0 can't activate until Q0.0 has activated.

Hello thank u very much for replay!!!

Byrne can u look at my program please and tell me what should be written at every tag.​
Ill test it and let u know. if i done with this problem.:confused::confused::confused::sleep::sleep:

what is the "M_BIT" parameter and how u write it???

is it %M0.0 or else?

Last edited: