Yaskawa

lmorton

Does anyone out there have any information on old GL40 or GL60 PLCs? We have several in our plant, and I can find very little info on line about the various cards or about the PLCs themselves.

I have managed to get on line with them using the dos based GL60 design software ( had to run it under DOSBox, a virtual machine program that is usually used to run dos games- it does a great job of pretending to be slow enough, and emulating PC XT and AT vintage hardware), but I would really like to find a repository of documentation for the cards in my racks, the power supplies and such.
For example, I have a failed PS22A power supply ( JRMSP-PS22A ) and while I did replace it with a spare I also have a PS40 which looks like it could drop in where the PS22A was, but I do not know: no specs.
Any thoughts?

Thanks, Luc.

Thanks

Thanks so much!

I had bumbled around their website some, and the support search I was trying to use gave me nothing for GL40 or GL60..

Again, Thanks!