Profisafe (STO function) between s7-315F and simotion D435-2 - 7 drives

Hey,
my problem is :
is there a possibility to establish profisafe connection between S7-315f-PN and Simotion D435-2-PN while using 7 drives/axes. All I need is STO function.

According to siemens documentation:
only 6 axes overall, while maximum 4 drives in 1 drive-cliq line to assure STO in deafult time. What if I will change the time, the max. number of drives will rise? Is there possibility to bypass this problem? Please help.

1) Our encoders have SIN/COS outputs. Heidenhain - multiturn endat 2.1 eqn1125

Anthony
After 6 axis, a simotion D system needs a cx-32 or another cu320.
These control the sinamics part and contain the safety integrated

this is a quick explanation. Also sto does not need a license

I know about the license.

Are you sure about the CX32? Have you read it in any siemens documentation or is it your personal experience? I did not find any reliable source.

Yes. I'm sure
Study what Sinamics is and what Simotion does.

Just because a D435 can do say 32 or 64 axis. This
Doesn't mean you can drivecliq (daisy chain) all of these together

Last edited:
@JRW

Ok, you were right, i found the answer in siemens documentation.
Thank you.

My second question is:

Overview:

We need multi-turn absolute encoders (the choice for now -> Heidenhain - multiturn endat 2.1 eqn1125)

Question:

Is it permissible/possible to active the safety integrated functions while connecting simotion and encoders through endat 2.1 interface or do we have to choose other device?

* @mk42
I just can not argue with that! :D