FactoryTalk View SE - Input fields --> Memorytags

MortenB

Hi

I have tried google my problem but without any good result.
I have a display with a lot of input-fields that are connected to memorytags.
I would like to know how I can "write" the value down to the memorytag once focus is lost from the input-field. Now the user need to enter the number, press enter and then go to the next field. The best would be if the user enters the number, presses tab and then the value is written to the memorytag.

Is this possible?

//Morten

Similar Topics

I'm working on converting an old PanelBuilder 1200 HMI application into FactoryTalk View ME. The PLC was an old SLC 5/02 with a scanner card for...
Replies
Views
I'm using numeric input enable link tag to PLC DINT type. What I want is for the example in the panel view user will input 350.568 (and shown on...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have an older Panelview Plus and do not have the application . I'm in the process of re-doing the HMI application from...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm trying to use a Numeric Input Enable in a FactoryTalk ME application. I have a REAL ( Data Type ) that I would like to...
Replies
Views
I'm new to using FT View SE and trying to figure out if there is a way to remove the frame around string or numeric inputfields. I cannot find any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom