Vijeo Designer Acknowledge Alarms

dskplc

Hello,

I am relatively new to Vijeo Designer and am struggling with how to clear the alarm log if I press Fault Reset (see pictures). I open up Property Inspector for this button but do not see anything that can cause this to happen and also I went to Alarm Group Settings. So how can this button be made workable?
Thank you very much for your help

Vijeo.PNG Vijeo1.PNG

You dont have to create a button. Double click on the alarm summary on the page. There you have all the settings like colour and the options to add built in buttons to the summary. If the alarm is active you cannot clear it from the list though

alarm.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, I have been tasked with adding some analog signals for display and alarm setup in some old Schneider Electric HMIGTO HMI-panels. I have...
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Since upgrading to V6.2 12.24 SP12 24-21 the M221 PLC is no longer recognised by the HMI. The screen still works but it does not talk with the...
Replies
Views
I work for an OEM. I am trying to develop a generic HMI program that will display an overview screen displaying between 2 and 6 "widgets"...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am using Vijeo Designer v6.2.8.12 for a mineral plant project. For that, I needed to incorporate three different plants' HMI page in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom