How to Connect Panelview to Compactlogix

kuriger9

Hello, I am trying to enable the an L32-E PLC to communicate with a Panelview Plus 1000. I am reading that I don't need to add the Panelview in the I/O tree of RSlogix 5000. When I try to add the Panelview in the I/O tree, it is discovered in the program, but won't let me add it because it states "A profile must be installed before this device can be created". RSLinx classic does detect the Panelview too. Both devices are on the same subnet and connected to an ethernet switch.

The Panelview will not read any tags from the PLC. For example I need it to read {[PLC]Machine.pvAuto}. Is there something else that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Similar Topics

Client has multiple spare Panelview 550 (2711-T5A10 L1 PV550 Touch Devicenet)...
Replies
Views
can anyone help with trying to connect a panelview plus 7 to a pc i made a ip address for the panel view i ping it from my pc and its seeing it...
Replies
Views
I have a Brand new Panelview 800 2711R T7T A HMI that I can not connect to. Laptop IP address is 192.168.12.54 Static IP on HMi is 192.168.12.5...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope everyone is well. I'm currently having a problem connecting to PanelView 1000 which was configured using PanelBuilder32 software. I...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I want to connect with my Panelview via VNC so I can control the Panelview remotely. But the problem is, it is in a private...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom