Help me about PID block in RsLogix 5000 with CompactLogix

ledinhtien

Hi guys, I have a Project with PID block, but When I config Parameters, only Ki effect to system, others are not...
I don't know how to control that block. So, please help me, I must show my process to my teacher but I don't understand.

welcome to the forum ...

the best way to get this done is for you to post your ENTIRE project file (.ACD extension) ... you'll have to zip the file first before you post it (forum rule) - but we'll be glad to take a look at it and see if we can help you along ...

post the file as an attachment - right here in this thread ... note that some forum members will not retrieve files from cloud "drop boxes" for security reasons ...

In the setup of the PIDE instruction, there are parameters that can to be toggled to enable or disable the parts of the PID. If memory serves, by default only the P is enabled. So you will want to go into the parameter list and enable one or both of the others to get the functions that you need.