Valve control tia portal

red123

Hi,
We have a new system installed at work and when going through the shutdown sequence the inlet valve slams shut causing shock to the pipework, it could potentially damage the installation over time.

I was wondering how you would set up a block in tia portal to gradually close the valve? something like 100% to 75 - 50 - 25 - 0.

The valve in question is already in a pid block with a level transmitter and will open and close to keep the valve at 50% set point.

Would i use a signal from the pid block?

Similar Topics

Hi Experts Can anyone share with me the Function blocks for motor start stop valve control and level monitoring
Replies
Views
I have been requested to test this proportioning valve for PLC control of flow/pressure. Dwyer Series SVP Proportioning Solenoid Valve The flow...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty green when it comes to troubleshooting in the field so bear with me. We have a Danfoss valve that opens/closes from an analog output...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have a system at a water treatment plant where large raw water tanks feed into the plant that's all on the same level. At high tank...
Replies
Views
Working on a site where they are using a DeltaV DCS system. They are using Topworx DVC6200 controllers on their modulating valves. These control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom