PV800 6 Position Selector Switch

willings

Hi all

I am setting up a batch tank system, I have 1 pump which can pump to six different tanks(via pneumatic actuated valves). This is my first go with a HMI, usually I would use a multiple position switch. Is it possible to make a six position selector switch with a HMI? I am using a AB Panel-View 800, has anyone done this before?
Any help would be appreciated.

Take a look into the Multi State Push Button and the List Selector Object, both will do what you request. Operating the List Selector requires aditional Key Objects that will also require space on the screen. The Multi State Pushbutton will basicly cycle through all states and start over at the first state when clicked.

Add an integer tag to your plc and link it to one of the objects.

Selector.jpg

OK I see, I tried these ones, but I thought that they should be linked to multiple Boolean tags. So I need to link to a integer tag. Got It.