google seach

Rod

Dang Gone it!

A couple of weeks back someone posted how to do a good search on this site using Google. google/plcs,net/???? Being a lazy, I didn't write it down.

A personal project - I am looking for resistive/voltage measurements - when both presets are reached then 'DING'

I'll build my own sensors - I'm not interested in analog cards. Will be using a DL06, need to have one on hand anyway.

Thanks,

Rod (the CNC dude)

Rod,

Search this forum for "ggogle" and the thread is called To Phil. About the search function look at post #4.

Bob O.

I think this is what you are looking for..

Hey Rod,

I'm pretty sure you are referring to this tidbit that Ericn posted, referring to doing a google search on plcs.net specific topics:

"...A search for "GE Series" (WITH the quotes), with site:plctalk.net tacked on the end brings 76 hits. ALL from here.."

(this was from a hazing and why it happens post from a month ago or so)....

-Mike