PicoSoft Pro

markmc

Fellas, I've just been looking at the Rockwell site in regard to the picosoft PRO software and looking for the little "download now" button and can't seem to find the elusive little bugger.Am I to assume that I now have to unzip ( helps keep the money in "DOWN UNDER")the pockets and hand over some money for this one? :rolleyes:
Cheers.

First time I've heard about a 'Pro' version. Of course, this pro version isn't free. A-B lists it for $125. I don't see any demo version available.

Since this is just a brand labeled Moeller 'Easy'. I checked over at the Moeller.net site, and sure enough, they also have a pro version as well (gee, what a coincidence!). THEY offer a demo. Click HERE.

Do you really want to be a 'pro' at these things though?... :D

beerchug

-Eric

Thanks Eric, I'll have a look. I guess they must be developing these things to meet a demand.This updated version seems to have a graphic interface on it,maybe as an option,but I guess a small panelview will do the same thing.Horses for courses I think they call it. :)

markmc
i see in tonight's news that Dick Smith is trying to take over Vegemite as Kraft are losing money and have to divest themselves of some brands. You may have to drop the "K" out of your logo.

To all in the US, a yank friend of mine described Vegemite as the only thing on earth he had found that looked like bitumen, smelt like bitumen and tasted like bitumen that was sold as food. We all grew up on it in Ozz. Kraft sell $80m per year of the stuff in Ozz, practically zero overseas.

You may remember the Men At Work hit that included the words "Vegemite sandwich". (Land downunder).

Thanks Bob, now I have that song stuck in my head (again)... :rolleyes:

Now I just have to figure out what 'bitumen' is... :unsure:

I'm guessing it's not very palatable?... ;)

beerchug

-Eric

Hey Bob,wonder what Tricky Dicky would call it?!Remember the trouble with TimTams! Eric,I'll let Bob tell you about Bitumen,I think you blokes use concrete.
Cheers :D

Eric,
The black, smelly stuff they use to stick bits of gravel together to make roads. Here they call the finished stuff "hotmix" before it is laid and rolled.

Whoops!!! Getting excited. Have not been laid and rolled for years.