B&R Automation studio

Rushome

Hi

I have some ACAPOS servo controllers and we are upgrading the servo motors but will need to change some settings on the drive. Will this be possible with B&R automation studio if we do not have the original program? Can i upload the settings from the ACAPOS?

No, unfortunately not.

All Acopos settings are present in the PLC-controller application and transferred to the drive at start-up. You will need the PLC-source-code.

The advantage of this method is that servo-drives can be replaced 'straight from the box'.
The disadvantage is that the drives cannot operate 'stand-alone'.

Kind regards.

Frank

Similar Topics

Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I recently stumbled with an issue about ABB VFD ACS800 connected with B&R PLC X20CP1484-1. This ABB VFD ACS800 somehow got...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to prepare a project for the operator panel and I do it like this: New project -> I choose the appropriate panel -> add object ->...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to prepare a project for the operator panel and I do it like this: New project -> I choose the appropriate panel, it seems to me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an IO link sensor (measuring current across motor)and need to read in and store the sensor values for 5 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom