CLX subroutines

Hundikoer

Hello to everyone

I have a project, where is 50 valves. So I made UDT that cointains all information about these ( inputs, outputs, watchdog timers etc.)
Now I am looking for some easy solution to create just one code for watchdogs. I does not seem reasonable to just duplicate (50 times!).
I konow there are solutions called "Indexed Subroutine" and "Buffered Subroutine" and I have seen some small presentations about them but cannot find any good excample, how really use these.

Has anyone of you tested it and how does it looks?

BR
Lauri

Similar Topics

Controller: 1756-L84E v.35 Prosoft MVI56E-MNETC for ModbusTCP/IP I'm having an issue with some of my write commands. The write command that...
Replies
Views
I have several Avery scale units and they are configured as Generic Ethernet modules, and I am actually reading the data fine for the weight...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to move a tag value from the panelview+7 to the clx plc. We display amps from a power meter on the panelview screen, read in...
Replies
Views
I'm running into an issue migrating a PLC-5 using the newer Logix Designer Export when opening a saved .ACD from RSLogix-5. It has multiple RIO...
Replies
Views
We have two sites that are stranded with no line of site, they are handled by phone/modem with a chain that includes: Stranded site (client)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom