Wireless 2D Barcode Reader Needed

David Bennett

Hi all,
I need some recommendations on a really good wireless 2D barcode reader.
I have done several projects with fixed units but this one requires a wireless hand held unit. Industrial grade type, preferrably with the ability to verify or even manually enter a barcode before transmitttal to the database.

Thanks,
David

Thanks for the info

Thanks panic mode,
The 3400 series looks promising.
How well is it working for you and does it hold up well in the factory enviroment? Are there any setup issues to be aware of?

I just looked at the phaser series but, it doesn't do data matrix, at least according to the documented info.

AML's M7100 also looks promising but I want some user recommendations and feedback on it before I place my companies reputation on it.

Again, thanks. :)

David