Presently we have an application program with HSC:0.HIP set
to 900.What we like to do now is add a selector switch so that
we can change HSC:0.HIP value to 1200.In this way by means of
selector switch we can can select HIP value to 900 or 1200.Is it
possible to use MOVE instruction to do the job???If not ,what is
the best solution???

THANKS,
Senen S.Casio

I assume this is a Micrologix. Using the inputs from selector switch do a MOV into HSC:0.HIP

Any of the function files can be used just like a register.
hschip.jpg

Last edited:
HI,

Thanks so much for the help....as long as i enter this rung,,,
in the function file i can just leave the hsc:eek:/sp bit to zero.???

Thanks again,
Senen

Also remember there is a pot that can be used to adjust this value. Set it so the min value will be 900 and the max 1200 and then you can have any value in between by adjusting the pot. May not be applicable in your case but handy to know. Alan