Intresting ML1200 problem..

ELake20

Lifetime Supporting Member
I had to make a small program change today and attempted to download my updated program to the ML1200. While downloading, it got to the point where it was writing function files and then it hung up there and the Power/Run/Comm0 lights flickered 3 times and the PLC was taken out of run mode. While it was out of run mode, I was unable to communicate with it. I then cycled the power, and the PLC then faulted, saying "no user program" or something of the sorts..In order to go online to clear the fault I had to create a new use file since my previous download had failed. I attempted 6-7 times.

Anyway, replaced the controller and the fixture is back up and running, just wondering if anybody else has experienced something as odd as that...
I've searched and searched.

I've never seen that, but I did have a ML1200 once that would just switch from run to program mode for some reason about once every three or four months.