OT: What is going on...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielCamacho

Lifetime Supporting Member
First, London is celibrating the Olympics 2012, and next thing you know there are bombs scattered through out the city... :confused:

yeah I heard about it too ... I think there was bombs in a submetro station..in an area called Edqaure .. too bad :(

I heard that it was an accidant ..or so they say here in middle east!!

More info...

There were several, and in various locations through out the city, many deaths and injuries... All for what?? For some turbine head to get his point across?? To whom, what's the point, why harm the inocent?

You can see here more info...

Last edited:
It's a war to preserve civilisation in the face of a few fanatics that want to take us all back to the middle ages.

I want to extend my sympathies for our oldest and strongest friends. We will prevail together.

paraffin power said:
It's bloody terrible, just terrible.

PP, that is an understatement!

I have been at work all morning just sitting there watching the news unfold on the television.

Words do not describe the way I feel about what has happened.

I have had personal experience of terrorist attacts during the late 80's/early 90's, again in central London and again on the transport system. It is bloody frightening when you are in close proximity to a bomb going off, even if you escape unharmed (physically that is).

We can only guess at the real reason behind the attacks at the moment, be it the Olympics or the G8 summit. There is no reason for this to happen.

I sincerely hope that those behind these attacks rot in whatever Hell they believe in!

Paul

Tom Jenkins said:
It's a war to preserve civilisation in the face of a few fanatics that want to take us all back to the middle ages.

I want to extend my sympathies for our oldest and strongest friends. We will prevail together.

We shall my friend, we shall.
Paulus

unRegistered,

you cant accuse any one just because you think you are right!! better yet..try to have some sympathy for those innocents that where going to their works trying to live in peace...

And I agree with Paul that those behind such attacks ...hell is not enough for them..no religion or concepts(I dont think they have any of'em) would encourage such bruteness..

and I would like every body to know that I as an arab ...I support any action will be taken against such terrorists.

best regards.

Insight.... WHY, WHY, WHY???

Maybe someone here from the far eastern cultures or someone who has lived there, knows what is going on in minds like these? Just like the 911 tragedy... I just do not see how killing innocent people in another country can further thier cause... Every country has its problems, granted some more than others, but like many nations have done in the past, when they are fed up they have a revolution... Geeezzzz, I just don't understand what are they thinking????????? o_O

khalil said:
and I would like every body to know that I as an arab ...

Even if our ol' friend Bin Laden and his cronies are behind todays terror attacks in London, I don't think that any of us are small minded enough to think that all Muslims/Arabs are terrorists and support this imbicile.

By far the vast majority of people in this world, regardless of race, colour or creed, condem any terrorist action carried out by a small minority of fanatics, be it in London, New York, Madrid and countless other places that have suffered from these people.

Khalil and any others who frequent this site and are from Arab countries, please do not feel that you have to apologise for these people, it is not necessary.

There are many groups/fanatics that bring shame on their respective countries, their fellow countrymen have done nothing to feel ashamed of. We all want rid of them.

Sites like this go a long way in promoting harmony and friendship between various peoples, long may it continue.

Paul

Well stated...

PLucas said:
Even if our ol' friend Bin Laden and his cronies are behind todays terror attacks in London, I don't think that any of us are small minded enough to think that all Muslims/Arabs are terrorists and support this imbicile.

By far the vast majority of people in this world, regardless of race, colour or creed, condem any terrorist action carried out by a small minority of fanatics, be it in London, New York, Madrid and countless other places that have suffered from these people.

Khalil and any others who frequent this site and are from Arab countries, please do not feel that you have to apologise for these people, it is not necessary.

There are many groups/fanatics that bring shame on their respective countries, their fellow countrymen have done nothing to feel ashamed of. We all want rid of them.

Sites like this go a long way in promoting harmony and friendship between various peoples, long may it continue.

Paul

I hope that my previous posts have not made anyone here feel badly for this incident, however, I am still o_O

Last edited:
dear Daniel..

those behind such attacks ...they dont belong to any nation(especialy not the middle east)...they are extremly sick individuals...sometimes when they run out of ppl to kill...they start killing their group members (and some times them selves)...

Paul...your way of thinking is really appreciated mate!! I believe some day when we get rid of all the terrorists ..we'll all be one with no differances..Amen.

PS: guys..I remember once Fred raud had a channel on mirc..chatting on that channel relating this topic will be interestin..any one knows what hapened to Fred or the channel??

best regards.khalil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.