Eaton Panelmate

plcengineer

I have a customer with a Eaton Panelmate Operator Interface Panel. It is approx 8" or so. They have the application but they can't find the Panelmate Configuration Software. Does anyone know where to get that? Do I need to have my customer buy another copy or is it even available..

We will be replacing the Panelmate and we will need to see the tags in the application.

Any Suggestions???

Thanks,

Your files do not appear to be attached. Try it again.

I use PanelMate Power Pro configuration software. It should handle any file except the very old dos based stuff. The configuration files should have a .ppt extension when they are exported for download. If you attach a *.ppt file, I can create reports from it that will show all your tags.

I only found .BK2 and .PC2 file extensions on the disk. I did find a Firmware Folder with files with the name 2_041 in them so I wonder if that means this Panelmate is Version 2.041. I think it is pretty old..

Do you recognize these file extensions? They have the equipment name and then. BK2 and .PC2

Thanks,

I don't recognize the extensions pc2 or bk2. They are probably from the older dos based software. I have a co-worker in another department that still has the old dos based stuff. Post your file, if allowed, and I'll see if he can open it up.

Wow.. Thank you very much.. If you ever need any assistance,please let me know.. By the way, what version was it?????

Thanks Again, I really appreciate the help!!!!

If you are not stck on the panelview + then you could go with the panelmate series.. There are conversion utilities for this. so its a matter of converting and running..it would save you some time in re writing the screens..

D

Hi, I have a panel mate 2000 in colombia and I don`t have the backup. i need the software to make the backup and then I need to migrate the program to another panel. I just need modbus plus to comunicate with the PLC modicon 984. could you help us?

A while back we had a problem with one of our panelmate 1000's and after a call to Cutler-Hammer the tech I spoke with was able to send me an email containing a link to download the config software for free.
FYI: I have since removed the panelmates and replaced them with a traditional push button controls so I have three for sale if anyone is interested!

Helmun,

Eaton used to offer a free transfer utility that would allow end users to download screen files without having the full development package. I think it could also be used to upload. Check the Eaton website to see if it is still available. If so, try using it to retrieve the configuration file from your unit. You should get a file with a .pc2 file extension. Attach that file to post here like plcengineer did. You'll have to change the file extension to .zip or .txt to be able to attach it. I still have the PanleMate 2000 software and I'll create a printout of the application as I did for plcengineer.

Edit:
I just checked the Eaton website and it looks like the development software package is available for download.

http://www.eaton.com/Electrical/USA...rol/OperatorInterface/AftermarketOI/index.htm

Look under the "Documentation" tab and follow the "Software downloads" link. You'll need the "PanelMate Series Common Platform" software.

Last edited: