Trouble with TP170A and S7-300 connection

HPP

Hi, I want to start experimenting with the TP 170A and S7 312. I have the PLC soft and hardware and PC cable and I got a TP170A to test with.

Now for my question, witch cable do I need to connect the PLC to the TP, where can I order it online and how much will it cost me?

Greetz, HP

again...

Now I know this problem is a bit to basic for you guys, but for me it's a big problem, it will probably only take 30seconds of your tim eto answer it, so please help me out here...

Similar Topics

After the new very nice update to this site I could not log in with my original password, tried to recover my account but did not recieve a email...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01. All of the...
Replies
Views
I was interested in buying several of the Personal PLC tutor courses from the PLC training store on this site (http://www.plcs.net/store.shtml)...
Replies
Views
Disclaimer: English isn’t my native language, so apologize for any incoming grammatical or spelling mistake. Hello everyone. I’m trying to make...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom