Modbus communication between Altus NOC and MVI46-MCM

aan.jpg

Hello all,
We are currently developing a multiphase metering system that will be based on a Micromotion Altus NOC and Allen-Bradley SLC-5/04 PLC. Altus NOC using for measure liquid density, liquid temperature and liquid flow while SLC-5/04 using to perform net oil calculation. Altus NOC and SLC-5/04 connected by modbus communication using Prosoft MVI46-MCM.

To get liquid density, liquid temperature and liquid flow we have to access floating point register 2XXXX as stated on Altus NOC Modbus addressing manual.

The problem is standard modbus just recognize 4XXXX as floating point register, floating register with adress 2XXXX not recognized. Example ladder, user manual and training material for MVI46-MCM from Prosoft only explain how to access 4XXXX floating point register.

How we can access 2XXXX floating point register from Altus NOC using MVI46-MCM ?
Any help will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance

Regards

Ikhtiander