The simulator in this site

Sitolarios

Hi all, I have a question. I signed up to use the online PLC simulator on this site and it's not working right. The buttons for all the features and contacts are blank, the only way I can tell which is what is by scrolling over it and a message appears on the message line.

When I try to but a NO contact on rung (which I also cannot see) it just doesn't stick anywhere....how come?

A

A ton of work was put into this by Phil.
Make sure you are running the latest version of - DANG! what is it?
Flash code - brain **** here

If you are using a Mac and Safari you may be seeing my same problems

Phil will jump in and help, but please state what machine, OS, and all your internet stuff

Rod

My Mac Mini running OS 10.4 works well the the simulator using Safari. I should try the simulator using Linux. I have a Linux box that is unused about 10 ft from me at work. I downloaded the latest version of Macromedia's flash. Actually, I think Adobe bought Macromedia.
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/
I can see I need to update my flash player. I am a version behind. Updating....
I just updated my Mac Mini to the Flash player 9 and edited and saved a ladder in the simulator. It seems to work.

Why hasn't someone posted the one button toggle using the simulator?

Last edited:
farzin farshchi said:
xp professional 2003

Click the link Peter posted above to check your version. Then consider upgrading to the latest version... although from memory it should work with ver 6(?) or better. I'm running 8 on windoze without any problems, but it seems the latest is 9.

Enjoy,